We have a secure, encrypted file sharing system to protect your information.
To get right to it, click here.
To read about how the new system will work, see below.
We are as concerned about the privacy and security of your information as you are (or maybe even more, because we’re worriers.) But we also want to make it easy for both of us to exchange information.
SafeSend encrypts the information and allows for easy and secure exchange of sensitive data.
This system does not require you to create a user account but instead uses the e-mail address of the sender and the recipient as the keys to the transfer mechanism.
(Note: As of January 2018, there is an added layer of security with SafeSend. See the directions below; you will need access to your email account.)
For detailed instructions click here.
A. Sending files to a Grimbleby Coleman team member
- Go to this link https://gccpas.safesend.com/DropOff.aspx or click on "Share Files" located at the bottom of any page of our website.
- Select Secure Upload to send files to Grimbleby Coleman.
- Enter the Grimbleby Coleman team member's e-mail address (example: first initial last email@example.com)
- Click start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to upload and send files. (Please note that the subject line and the body of the message are not secure/encrypted. Confidential information should not be included in this section.)
- Once you hit the send button you will be prompted to enter a code. This code will be sent to your email address you used in the previous step.
- It will take a few moments to receive the email; use the 8 digit code included in the email in the SafeSend box asking for an Access Code.
- Click continue. Your file is now sent.
B. Receiving files from a Grimbleby Coleman team member
- The Grimbleby Coleman team member will prepare the file(s) for transfer.
- Once the transfer is posted to the secure site, you will be notified via e-mail that a file is available to you.
- Click on the link in the e-mail. Enter your e-mail address and click the Authenticate button.
- Click the Download button and choose to open or save file.
If you have any questions or want assistance with the SafeSend process, please do not hesitate to call. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you for using SafeSend.