Updated May 1, 2021
Grimbleby Coleman (“we”, “our”, “us”) believes in protecting your privacy and security of your information. The following discloses the information about how we collect, use, share, and safeguard personal information we gather. It also describes options you have concerning your personal information. Our processing of personal information is designed to improve the experience of our clients and to provide relevant information about our products, services, and promotions.
Please read this policy carefully. By using this site (gccpas.net or grimbleby-coleman.com), you are consenting to our privacy practices. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This policy applies to our interactions with our clients and visitors, including, but not limited to:
- Use of our website, including our mobile site
- Office visits or event participation and attendance
- Phone and email communications
- Social media interactions on our websites and other third-party websites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Viewing our online advertisements or e-newsletters
- Through our authorized third-party or contracted service providers which include
Usage of Personal Information
Personal information (PI) refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Demographic and profile data may also be collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site, showing content that might be of interest, and displaying content according to preferences.
Grimbleby Coleman may require the use your personal information in these instances:
- When you request information about products or services including programs, and webinars.
- In order to meet the reason for which the information is provided, such as banking information for electronic deposits.
- To contact you and/or provide you with email alerts, event registrations, and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To communicate with you on social media platforms concerning our products and services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights concerning including billing and payments.
- In response to requests and as required by applicable law, court order, governmental regulations, or other lawful processes.
- To process applications for employment, as well as to evaluate and improve our recruiting efforts.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
- We may use tracking tools, such as browser cookies automatically or passively.
Usage of Cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. When you visit, access, or use our site, we may – by means of cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and/or similar technologies – automatically collect data. Cookies allow functions, like letting you navigate between web pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and improving your user experience. Most websites, including our site, employ cookies. If you choose not to accept the usage of cookies, it may limit your ability to fully access this site.
The cookies we use are essential to the proper functioning of the site and cannot be switched off when using our site. These capture and store users’ preferences, account settings, and certain log-in information (mainly for convenience, user verification, and account security). These cookies typically are set in response to actions made by you, such as a request for access to our site, setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
Information We Receive from Third Parties
We may supplement the information we collect about you with outside records from third parties such as credit bureaus, public databases, social media platforms, governmental entities, and with other affiliated entities. We may combine such third-party data with other information we receive from or about you.
Who Do We Share Information With?
Grimbleby Coleman does not sell or share your PI with third parties, except as follows:
We may share your information with some of our affiliates, business partners and advertising agency, as well as other service providers who perform services for us as necessary through rendering services for you. Our partners have their own privacy statements which should describe their practices. GC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such company’s websites. Below is a list of categories of third parties we may disclose information to.
Third parties as directed by the user
- We may share your PI with those third parties to whom you direct (i.e., if you authorize us to send your tax information to your bank).
Third parties who perform services on our behalf
- For example, we share information with certain service providers, including our advertising agency and technology applications, professional service providers, information technology providers, and data storage companies.
Governmental entities, legal service providers
- By law, we may be required to share your PI during the course of providing our products and services if a government agency or investigatory body submits a request.
Security of Personal Information
Grimbleby Coleman takes the protection of your personal information very seriously, as such we use technology tools and design our business practices to help ensure that your information is lawfully collected, stored, used, and shared. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. For more information on our site security, please see our commitment to secure data page.
Our site allows users to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database so they will not receive future communications or receive our service.
To Opt-Out from our emailing list click here: Opt-Out now.
This site gives users the following option for changing, modifying, or deleting any information previously provided. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding your information or this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page to submit a request.