Estates and Trusts Expertise Services
Let us help you build and design your legacy. It's not a discussion about passing away it's about what you are passing on.
The truth is the majority of people could benefit from doing basic estate planning.
You've worked your whole life to accumulate your wealth. By taking a small amount of time, you can protect this for you and your family. Grimbleby Coleman can help guide you through the estate planning process. Questions? Give us a call at (209) 527-4220.
Click here to see an overview of our estate planning services.
What is estate planning?
Estate planning is strategically planning how your assets will pass to your heirs.
What does estate planning do for you?
- Minimizes taxes and fees so your heirs receive the largest inheritance possible.
- Proper estate planning yields peace of mind for you and your family.
- Convey your wishes to your friends and family ahead of time.
- Estate planning has proven to strengthen family relationships.
- What is probate?
- Wills vs Trust (FAQ's)
- Why you need a health care directive